Foo-Blah!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Metal Gear Solid 3

This game look awesome! I stayed up the other day to watch X-Play's MGS3 preview and man does that game look Bad A$$. The graphics have always been great but the game play looks sweet. This will be the greatest Metal Gear game to date.

I've played the original MG for the NES and at the time I was too young to know that it was a good game. At the time I was into Mega Man, Zelda, and Super Mario Brothers. I was 7 years old! Time went on and I played MGS for the PS1. That was a milestone game. Admist I never beat it, due to many outside factors, it was still a cool game. The same can be said about MGS2 for the PS2. I get really into it and play it for hours. However something always happens that takes me away from the game. School, work, family, friends, just too busy, etc. For me, I can't play a game, stop playing for a couple of months, and then pick right back up. Its just not the same. The same thing happended to me with Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and The Legend of Dragoon.

I promise this now, with God as my witness. I will not only buy MGS3, I will beat it! I will then proceed to play it again and beat it again. And so on and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home