Foo-Blah!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Working with 'Tards part 2

I'm back at work, again, and felt like blogging about the 'tards I work with, again. FYI, for those of you who don't know what a 'tard is, preform this script s/'/re/, it will help. I'ld like to take this opportunity to take about my boss's boss. This person works for the Company X that I talked about previously. I kid you not when I say that this man has a BS, nay, Doctors in BS. This man can BS himself out of any situation!

Your first question is most likely, we'll if he's that good, what makes him a 'tard? Thats a good question, and its a little difficult to explain. You see this man has been working for Company X for seven years and knows less than the new employee that started working there a few days ago! I'm talking about the most basics of basics. Good business ethics, how to address your hire ups, how to address your subordinates, everything!

On the technical side of the conversation, he'll ask me or one of my co-workers a question. We'll reply in the most fundamental way possible. He'll smile, nodd, and leave. Two minutes later we receive and email asking us to take care of the problem that we just told him how to fix!!!!! I'ld go on but I thnk you get the idea.

P.S. He never washes his hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home