Foo-Blah!

Friday, March 04, 2005

Interviews

Ok, I have an interview with Avanade today at noon and one with Rackspace on Monday at noon. There is an interesting story about my interview today. The Sunday after my first interview with Avanade I was at Church and was discussing my job hunting with some friends. In the midst of our conversations, a lady came by and asked whom I had my interview with. I was stunned but told her who after the shock wore off. Things like that don't happen by coincidence. I talked to this lady for about two minutes trying to get to the point to formally introduce myself but she left. It turns out that her husband is the regional director and wanted to know why he hasn't heard of me. The first phone interview that I took was more or less a technical quiz with I did OK at. There were about 40 questions ranging from a vast array of topics. Anyhow, I did another phone interview with the regional director about a week and a half ago. That interview went better and I get to meet with him today. So pray that this will work out. If it doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be....