Foo-Blah!

Monday, September 13, 2004

Eating my memory away!

Well, it seems that something is eating up my memory on my Winbloz box. Its been rather finikey since I removed XP SP2 a couple of weeks ago. I did download a desklet, Object Dock but that doesn't use up but 4 of my 768 Megs. I checked it for spyware and viruses but none were found. The only conclusion that I've come up with is that it might be FireFox. This is puzzling me since I was running 9.2 without any propblems. 9.3 just seems to be eating up my memory. Maybe I'll reinstall Winbloz, its about time to do it anyways....

On the upside, my Gentoo Laptop is doing great. I used the Gentoo 2004.2 Live CD and it rocked. The 2004.0 worked but had to do some tweaking. The 2004.1 Live CD used the wrong modules at boot up and made installing fun! But like I said, the 2004.2 rocked and it was the cleanest install I've done yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home