Foo-Blah!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Monday's Interview

Monday's interview went pretty well. I started off by meeting the manager (whom I would be working for) and the team, all 12 of them. The manager said that we would be waiting for one more person and then we would go to lunch. Cool, I thought to myself, lunch with 3 people, myself included. Well, it turned out that everyone went, so there were 15 people total. While it went well, the manager asked me later why I was 'quite' during lunch. I had 14 other people staring at me, asking me questions on occasion, and talking to each other, not me. I wonder why. I jumped in on a few conversations, but didn't go into the long in-depth conversations you have with friends. Despite my being 'quite', the interview went rather well and I should be hearing either a 'no thanks' or a 'we want to offer you $x'. On the flip side, Avanade said that they are going to make me an offer! So we'll just have to wait....