Foo-Blah!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Late Night

I travel for work, part of the job. But man did last night suck. I had a 5:10pm flight out of San Antonio to Houston to make a 7:10pm flight to Charlotte. Not too bad. I get to the airport with plenty of time to spare, too much actually, and grabbed a bite to eat. Wouldn't you know that at the time my flight was supposed to be boarding, the previous flight was boarding. Turns out that my flight would be 40 minutes late arriving and thus forced me to find other means to get to Charlotte. The counter attendant set me up with another airline and everything was good. Or so I thought. My flight in DFW, another airline, was delayed by an hour and a half! I finally landed in Charlotte around 12:30am only to stand in line for 30 minutes to get my rental car. Finally at 1:30am I got to the hotel room. Gotta love the late late nights....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home