Foo-Blah!

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Case De Kerr and the New Beginning

Well, its official. Steph and I are moving forward with the house. We'll get the high-tension beams that we want along with other 'stuff' and what not. I still don't expect to be in our new home until mid to late January. Still, it’s exciting to say the least. While doing our house shopping, we managed to land ourselves a Thomas Kincaid painting, mounted and framed in a beautiful cherry finish for $90! If you don't know anything about Thomas Kincaid, you're missing out. He is an awesome artist and his paintings are sold for big bucks! We got away with highway robbery to get a painting the size we did in mint condition for $90 bucks.

Aside from the house, I'm moving forward with my plans to start my own side business. I'm going to start a computer consulting company here in SA. My target customers will be mainly home users for now, but we'll see what happens. I've been working with some friends of ours who started their own business and have done rather well. While I don't expect to make the 6 to 7 figure income they have made, I'm sure it will bring in more money. Only time and God will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home