Foo-Blah!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Hurry Up! I Have To Stop At The Red Light!

I get to work at what some call and 'insane time', 7:00 am. I'm usually out the door by 6:30 am and hardly ever hit any heavy traffic, nor do I ever see any cops. The way I go to work allows me to see some interesting drivers out there though. My favorite type of driver is the one who goes 10-15 mph over the speed limit just to get around the car in front of him and wait in line. The car that just got passed was already doing 5 over and was 1.5-2 car lengths behind the guy in front of him who was also waiting in line! It gets better. When I get within the last few miles of work I hit 3 traffic lights. Bare in mind that the speed goes from 40 to 30 by the time you hit the first light. I myself am going 50 and slowing down as I approach the first light. However, I get passed by people going 60-70 that seem to want to get to the red stop light before I do?! Is there a point to this madness that I'm not seeing or is it just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home