Foo-Blah!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

4th of July

Went to Atlanta this past weekend. This was my first time to visit the east cost state and it was nice. First of all, Georgia has some really pretty greenery. Lots of trees and the costal climate keeps everything nice and green. There is also a Japanese vine called kutsu, I'm most likely slaughtering that, that grows over everything at the rate of one foot a day! Needless to say its overrun most of Atlanta. Moving on, Atlanta has lots of hills. I was there for 4 and half days and I never saw a single story house! I'm from San Antonio and we have the "hill country" here. But Atlanta has some really big hills. On the flip side, Atlanta was very...congested. Lots of pretty land, but too many people.

Anyhow, the reason for the visit was a birthday/mini family reunion/family picture visit. We surprised my wife's sister on Friday at Chili's. Upon getting back to their house we were 'surprised' by the in-laws. Later on that night as my brother in law and I go have a 'guy's night out' we picked up my wife's brother and his wife. Full House has nothing on this. I was amazed that we were able to pull this off. We had this planned for a month and a half and my wife's family including herself can't keep secretes. All in all, it was a great vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home