Foo-Blah!

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Windblows continuation

I've installed Windblows on my PC and once again downloaded some of the updates with my Gentoo box. The funny thing is that when I checked to see if there were any updates using Firefox I got a funny error message:


Thank you for your interest in Windows Update
Windows Update is the online extension of Windows that helps you get the most out of your computer.
You need to be running a version of Internet Explorer 5 or higher in order to use Windows Update.
Download the latest version of Internet Explorer
Once Internet Explorer is installed, you can go to the Windows Update site by typing http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com into the address bar of Internet Explorer.
If you prefer to use a different Web browser, updates to Windows may be downloaded from the Microsoft Download Center.


Rather amusing since Internet Explorer is the most insecure web browser in the face of the planet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home